Have you been longing for a Pilates studio that understands your individual needs and makes working out uncomplicated? We don’t believe in large classes. Mindful Movement Pilates Studio helps real people achieve visible, lasting change. Whether you’re looking to tone your whole body, get your confidence back or work through an old injury, Mindful Movement Pilates Studio in Dallas is trusted and dedicated to getting you there.
Not getting results in large classes?
There are several drawbacks to large Pilates classes. A client needs individualized corrections and feedback to make the proper progress to feel and move better. There is one instructor and 12 students. Group classes receive group attention. You deserve personalized feedback and support to ensure you’re doing Pilates safely and effectively. Mindful Movement Pilates Studio does just that with our classes limited to three participants. We are small, private and our clients reap the benefits.
We teach Pilates as a complete system of movement
- Each workout is customized for you.
- Your workouts set ideal posture by aligning your bones.
- You’ll become stronger, leaner, faster and be pain free.
- You will move, sweat, and address unique body challenges to accomplish a full body workout.
What to expect when working with us
- Feel confident and strong after kids.
- Enjoy a private studio. This is your time and we will make it about you!
- Tone and sculpt more efficiently and effectively with spring resistance and body weight exercises.
- Full body workout with minimal impact on joints.
- Reduce aches, pains and increase flexibility.
How it works
- Start with a Pilates offer that resonates with you. If you’ve never taken Pilates, one private is required prior to joining a class. Most people choose the “New Client Introductory Offer” Three private Pilates sessions for $199.
- Purchase the package and book online.
- Work one on one with a certified Pilates instructor to discuss your needs and goals.
- Your instructor will customize an individualized workout to help execute your goals.
- Your only job is to show up, we handle the rest.
Take a peek into our studio
We can’t wait to work with you!
Read Our Reviews
I love Kylene and Ashlyn at Mindful Movement. I have been taking specialty Pre-natal sessions - my sessions are always enjoyable and it feels like my changing body is being pushed in the perfect direction for what is to come in labor and carrying around a kid! The studio is really welcoming/charming too - I always look forward to my pilates!!Olivia Liland Lafield 11/21/2019
I love Kylene and Ashlyn at Mindful Movement. I have been taking specialty pre-natal sessions - my sessions are always enjoyable and it feels like my changing body is being pushed in the perfect direction for what is to come in labor and carrying around a kid! The studio is really welcoming/charming too - I always look forward to my sessions!Olivia L. 11/21/2019
I suffer from Cauda Equina Syndrome and heard Rossiter Pilates would help with the horrible nerve pain. CES is a rare spinal cord injury and I have lived in constant pain and little mobility for years searching for a cure. After many surgeries, PT, countless doctors and meds my husband and I decided to take a different approach to finding a cure. We decided to try and heal my body from within and stumbled upon rossiter. I’m super lucky I found Kylene at Mindful Movement Pilates and my life has completely changed. I’ve gone from being bed ridden to accomplishing tasks around the house which is life changing. Today was my 3rd Rossiter session with Kylene and I cried happy tears because of the relief she has given me. I was able to put on my shoes while balancing and standing on 1 leg and I have not done this in 7 years. If you are thinking about trying Pilates with Kylene or anyone at Mindfulness movement, make an appointment. Your life will change.Elizabeth Guest 11/08/2019
How to Find Us
Mindful Movement Pilates studio is conveniently located at 3720 Rawlins Street in Dallas. Our major cross street is Oaklawn and we are located across the street from Eatzi’s in-between Cedar Springs and Lemon. We are located in the heart of Dallas nestled in the neighborhood of Turtlecreek minutes away from Downtown Dallas, Highland Park and uptown Dallas. Clients may park in front, in back or across the street at Goody Goody.
Sign-up with your email address to receive special offers