Make your body a place you want to live
- If You’ve asked yourself when but you never begin.
- How much longer can you endure your aches and pains?
- Seeing the sadness in your children’s eyes because you no longer have the energy to play with them.
Not getting results in large classes?
Pilates Studio of Dallas has limited classes to privates and duets at this time. We are small, private and our clients reap the benefits. We are confident we can still provide corrections while social distancing. Our main concern at this time is the health of our clients. If you’re struggling to return to your large classes, consider us the perfect option.
We teach Pilates as a complete system of movement
- Each workout is customized for you.
- Your workouts set ideal posture by aligning your bones.
- You’ll become stronger, leaner, faster and be pain free.
- You will move, sweat, and address unique body challenges to accomplish a full body workout.
What to expect when working with us
- Feel confident and strong after kids.
- Enjoy a private studio. This is your time and we will make it about you!
- Tone and sculpt more efficiently and effectively with spring resistance and body weight exercises.
- Full body workout with minimal impact on joints.
- Reduce aches, pains and increase flexibility.
How it works
- Start with a Pilates offer that resonates with you. If you’ve never taken Pilates, one private is required prior to joining a class. Most people choose the “New Client Introductory Offer” Three private Pilates sessions for $199.
- Purchase the package and book online.
- Work one on one with a certified Pilates instructor to discuss your needs and goals.
- Your instructor will customize an individualized workout to help execute your goals.
- Your only job is to show up, we handle the rest.
Please bring your own water and towel along with a zip lock bag for your personal effects. Place your shoes under the bench and immediately wash your hands. Administer gloves/mask(suggested) then find your Reformer ready to workout. Thank you for your support.
Read Our Reviews
I love doing my Pilates with Kylene at Mindful Movement! I've had several instructors and Kylene raises the bar. She’s such a wealth of knowledge and support. After just a few classes I felt an amazing difference in an overall affect. I recommend this to anyone searching for the best way to re engage your whole body for strength and health. And, each session goes by so fast, I don't even look at the clock. Hands down my best discovery in Dallas!Melissa Koch 1/23/2020
I love doing my Pilates with Kylene at Mindful Movement! I've had several instructors and Kylene raises the bar. She's such a wealth of knowledge and support. After just a few classes I felt an amazing difference in an overall affect. I recommend this to anyone searching for the best way to re engage your whole body for strength and health. And, each session goes by so fast, I don't even look at the clock. Hands down my best discovery in Dallas!Melissa K. 1/23/2020
I love Kylene and Ashlyn at Mindful Movement. I have been taking specialty Pre-natal sessions - my sessions are always enjoyable and it feels like my changing body is being pushed in the perfect direction for what is to come in labor and carrying around a kid! The studio is really welcoming/charming too - I always look forward to my pilates!!Olivia Liland Lafield 11/21/2019
How to Find Us
Mindful Movement Pilates studio is conveniently located at 3720 Rawlins Street in Dallas. Our major cross street is Oaklawn and we are located across the street from Eatzi’s in-between Cedar Springs and Lemon. We are located in the heart of Dallas nestled in the neighborhood of Turtlecreek minutes away from Downtown Dallas, Highland Park and uptown Dallas. Clients may park in front, or in the back numbered spaces.
Sign-up with your email address to receive special offers