Have you been longing for a Pilates studio that understands your individual needs and makes working out uncomplicated? We don’t believe in large classes. Mindful Movement Pilates Studio helps real people achieve visible, lasting change. Whether you’re looking to tone your whole body, get your confidence back or work through an old injury, Mindful Movement Pilates Studio in Dallas is trusted and dedicated to getting you there.
Not getting results in large classes?
There are several drawbacks to large Pilates classes. A client needs individualized corrections and feedback to make the proper progress to feel and move better. There is one instructor and 12 students. Group classes receive group attention. You deserve personalized feedback and support to ensure you’re doing Pilates safely and effectively. Mindful Movement Pilates Studio does just that with our classes limited to three participants. We are small, private and our clients reap the benefits.
We teach Pilates as a complete system of movement
- Each workout is customized for you.
- Your workouts set ideal posture by aligning your bones.
- You’ll become stronger, leaner, faster and be pain free.
- You will move, sweat, and address unique body challenges to accomplish a full body workout.
What to expect when working with us
- Feel confident and strong after kids.
- Enjoy a private studio. This is your time and we will make it about you!
- Tone and sculpt more efficiently and effectively with spring resistance and body weight exercises.
- Full body workout with minimal impact on joints.
- Reduce aches, pains and increase flexibility.
How it works
- Start with a Pilates offer that resonates with you. If you’ve never taken Pilates, one private is required prior to joining a class. Most people choose the “New Client Introductory Offer” Three private Pilates sessions for $199.
- Purchase the package and book online.
- Work one on one with a certified Pilates instructor to discuss your needs and goals.
- Your instructor will customize an individualized workout to help execute your goals.
- Your only job is to show up, we handle the rest.
Take a peek into our studio
We can’t wait to work with you!
Read Our Reviews
I love doing my Pilates with Kylene at Mindful Movement! I've had several instructors and Kylene raises the bar. She’s such a wealth of knowledge and support. After just a few classes I felt an amazing difference in an overall affect. I recommend this to anyone searching for the best way to re engage your whole body for strength and health. And, each session goes by so fast, I don't even look at the clock. Hands down my best discovery in Dallas!Melissa Koch 1/23/2020
I love doing my Pilates with Kylene at Mindful Movement! I've had several instructors and Kylene raises the bar. She's such a wealth of knowledge and support. After just a few classes I felt an amazing difference in an overall affect. I recommend this to anyone searching for the best way to re engage your whole body for strength and health. And, each session goes by so fast, I don't even look at the clock. Hands down my best discovery in Dallas!Melissa K. 1/23/2020
I love Kylene and Ashlyn at Mindful Movement. I have been taking specialty Pre-natal sessions - my sessions are always enjoyable and it feels like my changing body is being pushed in the perfect direction for what is to come in labor and carrying around a kid! The studio is really welcoming/charming too - I always look forward to my pilates!!Olivia Liland Lafield 11/21/2019
How to Find Us
Mindful Movement Pilates studio is conveniently located at 3720 Rawlins Street in Dallas. Our major cross street is Oaklawn and we are located across the street from Eatzi’s in-between Cedar Springs and Lemon. We are located in the heart of Dallas nestled in the neighborhood of Turtlecreek minutes away from Downtown Dallas, Highland Park and uptown Dallas. Clients may park in front, or in the back numbered spaces.
Sign-up with your email address to receive special offers